Wibautstraat 200, Amsterdam | 9:30 - 12:30
Learn How to Effectively Use LLMs for Your Organization
From generating human-like text to providing insights and recommendations for software code, Large Language Models (LLMs), such as Google's Bard are reshaping the modern business landscape. LLMs are part of a category called Generative AI and can be applied in many different ways, transforming various industries. But how can you leverage this revolutionary technology for your business?
Reasons to Join
Join this seminar to learn how to leverage the power of Google's LLMs for your business. In a few hours, you can learn how to effectively use LLMs for your organization. During the seminar, we will explore the developments that led to the rise of Generative AI and dive into different types of use cases.
- Understand how Large Language Models (LLMs) work
- Apply these techniques in practice; from Prompt Engineering to Bard
- Evaluate what it takes for your company to adopt this technology
- 09:00 Doors Open
- 09:30 Opening Notes
- 09:35 Introduction to Generative AI and Large Language Models
- 09:50 Opportunities (and Considerations) to Use Generative AI and LLM for Your Business
- 10:20 Coffee Break
- 10:30 Getting to Grips With Google's Generative AI Studio
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 End
Xebia, Wibautstraat 200, Amsterdam
Time and Date
May 17th from 09:30 - 12:30, including lunch
Free Parking Available?
No, only public parking options on the street around the location
We are located a 10-mins walk from Amsterdam Amstel station or a 1-min walk from the Wibautstraat metro station.
The seminar will be hosted by experts with various backgrounds, including:
Lead data scientist and educator with a background in AI for healthcare.
- Passionate about artificial intelligence and education.
- Delivered >1000 hours of training on all things data science.
- Organizer of PyData Amsterdam 2023.
Caio Benatti Moretti
Data science consultant, active contributor of SlackGPT
Business Consultant and Cloud Transformation Expert passionate about Artificial Intelligence.
- Created AI-driven analytics and insights tooling to enable DevOps teams to make quicker and better decisions;
- Enthusiastically explores new AI use cases and advocates for responsible implementation;
- Committed to creating digital leaders by capitalizing on the transformative potential of AI and cloud technologies.
LLMs at Xebia
Xebia is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and has been developing innovative solutions to complex business challenges for years. Even before the emergence of Language Model-based Machine Learning (LLM) technology and the introduction of GPT, Xebia engineered business solutions by developing custom solutions. Examples include:
- Creating chatbots for large financial institutions to improve data quality,
- Applying LLM-like technology for protein engineering at a large biochemical firm, resulting in improved product quality and increased efficiency.
- Developing a framework for the adoption of LLMs at a well-known financial institution.
- Creating a "Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Deep Learning" training program.
Overall, Xebia's experience demonstrates its commitment to staying ahead of the curve and leveraging emerging technologies to drive growth for businesses.