AWS NL HQ, Mr. Treublaan 7, 1097 DP Amsterdam
Learn How to Effectively Implement a Cloud Sustainability Practice
With sustainability and ESG taking an important role in decision making, we want to highlight a new practice: Cloud Sustainability. Through Cloud Sustainability, an organization is able to provide actionable insights and near-real time carbon footprint data along with reports and dashboards.
GreenOps is a new dimension of the cloud operating model that captures all the efforts done to reduce the carbon footprint of the resources running in the cloud. When optimizing your environment for costs, you can take into account the necessary measures to visualize and reduce the emissions of your workloads as well.
- Learn ways to reduce your IT carbon emissions
- Discover tooling to improve corporate sustainability reporting
- Stay ahead of regulations and compliances
- Create organizational awareness on your cloud carbon footprint
- Reduce wasted cloud resources and optimize your costs
- 09:00 Doors Open
- 09:30 Opening Notes
- 09:35 Introduction to Cloud Sustainability, ESG, and GreenOps
- 10:00 The Cloud Sustainability Framework
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 The Need for Visibility Into Emissions and Reporting
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 Cloud Sustainability Demo
- 14:00 The end
- Location: AWS NL HQ, Mr. Treublaan 7, 1097 DP Amsterdam
- Time and Date: Thursday, June 29th from 09:00 - 14:00, including lunch
- Parking information: ParkBee parking is available at the location, with various parking garages close by.
- Public Transportation: The location is a short walk away from Amsterdam Amstel Station and various metros.
Xebia is an IT consultancy and software development company established in 2001. With offices on every continent, Xebia helps companies embrace innovation, adopt the latest technologies, and implement successful business models. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Xebia delivers high-quality AWS consultancy for migrations, workloads, security, automation, and cost management.
- In the AWS cloud since 2006 and AWS Premier Consulting Partner since 2018;
- Long history and experience with sustainability initiatives, such as our sister company EnergyAlert;
- Involved with environmental impact cases at leading companies such as DSM;
- 150+ cloud professionals in the Benelux and 750+ globally in the Xebia Group;
- Founders of the FinOps Alliance.
Overall, Xebia's experience demonstrates its commitment to staying ahead of the curve and leveraging emerging technologies to drive growth for businesses, while making sure our customers stay in control of their cloud resources.