Microlab Eindhoven Strijp-S, Kastanjelaan 400 | 9:00 - 13:00 CEST
Learn How to Leverage Generative AI for Your Organization
From generating human-like text to providing insights and recommendations for software code, Google's Generative AI Studio and implementations such as DuetAI and Bard are reshaping the modern business landscape. Generative AI can be applied in many different ways, transforming various industries. But how can you leverage this revolutionary technology for your business?
Reasons to Join
Join this seminar to learn how to leverage the power of Google's generative AI services for your business. In a few hours, you can learn how to effectively use generative AI for your organization. During the seminar, we will explore the developments that led to the rise of Generative AI and dive into different types of use cases.
- Understand how Generative AI works;
- Apply these techniques in practice; from Prompt Engineering to Generative AI Studio and Bard;
- Evaluate what it takes for your company to adopt this technology.
- 09:00 Doors Open
- 09:30 Opening Notes
- 09:35 Introduction to Generative AI and Large Language Models
- 09:50 Opportunities (and Considerations) to Use Generative AI and LLM for Your Business
- 10:20 Coffee Break
- 10:30 Getting to Grips With Google's Generative AI Studio
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 End
Microlab Strijp-S, Kastanjelaan 400, Eindhoven
Time and Date
Tuesday, October 10th from 09:30 - 12:30, including lunch
Free Parking Available?
No, only public parking options on the street around the location
The seminar will be hosted by experts with various backgrounds, including:
Lead data scientist and educator with a background in AI for healthcare.
- Passionate about artificial intelligence and education.
- Delivered >1000 hours of training on all things data science.
- Organizer of PyData Amsterdam 2023.
Sander van Donkelaar
Machine Learning Engineer
- Developed dedicated trainings for MLOps
- Extensive experience in creating ML solutions (both, on-prem and in the cloud)
- Co-organizer of the Eindhoven Data Community
Business Consultant and Cloud Transformation Expert passionate about Artificial Intelligence.
- Created AI-driven analytics and insights tooling to enable DevOps teams to make quicker and better decisions;
- Enthusiastically explores new AI use cases and advocates for responsible implementation;
- Committed to creating digital leaders by capitalizing on the transformative potential of AI and cloud technologies.
Generative AI at Xebia
Xebia is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and has been developing innovative solutions to complex business challenges for years. Even before the emergence of Language Model-based Machine Learning (LLM) technology and the introduction of GPT, Xebia engineered business solutions by developing custom solutions. Examples include:
- Creating chatbots for large financial institutions to improve data quality,
- Applying LLM-like technology for protein engineering at a large biochemical firm, resulting in improved product quality and increased efficiency.
- Developing a framework for the adoption of LLMs at a well-known financial institution.
- Creating a "Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Deep Learning" training program.
Overall, Xebia's experience demonstrates its commitment to staying ahead of the curve and leveraging emerging technologies to drive growth for businesses.