PyData Amsterdam - September 14-16, 2023
Experience PyData Amsterdam 2023, a 3-day event uniting global users and developers of data analysis tools. Join us for a great selection of workshops, keynotes, and networking sessions with PyData Community members. Find out about innovative data approaches and best practices across Python, Julia, and R. We are proud to be a sponsor of the event.
Don't miss on this chance to learn, share, and connect!
Xebia Experts and Partners on the Stage
The PyData Amsterdam agenda is packed with outstanding presentations by experts from around the world. Here's a list of our performance:
September 14, 2023:
- 10:30 - 11:50, Designing a Machine Learning System - Roy van Santen and Jetze Schuurmans
- 11:20 - 11:50, From Vision to Action: Designing and Deploying Effective Computer Vision Pipelines - Wesley Boelrijk and Jeroen Rombouts
- 15:10 - 15:40, PyIceberg: Tipping your toes into the petabyte data-lake - Fokko Driesprong
September 15, 2023:
- 13:00 - 13:30, Minimizing the Data Mesh Mess - Cor Zuurmond
- 13:40 - 14:10, LLM Agents 101: How I Gave ChatGPT Access to My To-Do List - Jordi Smit
- 14:20 - 14:50, Return to Data's Inferno: are the 7 layers of data testing hell still relevant? - Daniel van der Ende
September 16, 2023:
- 09:00 - 09:50, Keynote "Natural Intelligence is All You Need [tm]" - Vincent Warmerdam
Use the code 'Community' to get a 20% discount on your tickets.