The AWS Discovery Day is a free-of-charge online, instructor-led event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. This event is particularly relevant for anyone who has recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform. This event is also useful for anyone who has experience with other cloud platforms.
Register and complete the training to have a chance of winning an AWS-branded Backpack!
Date: December 7th 2023
Time: 13:00 to 17:00 CET
Format: Online training
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
Business leaders and IT-technical professionals Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services.
Benefits of AWS
Module 2 - Overview of AWS Services
Module 3 - Security and Compliance Overview
About the trainer
Martijn is a cloud consultant at Xebia, where he specializes in creating solutions using AWS. He holds most of the relevant technical certifications for both clouds. Martijn has a great passion for IT and likes to work with the latest technologies. He loves to share this passion during training and webinars. Not only is Martijn a guest lecturer at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, he is also an Authorized Instructor for Amazon Web Services.