Driving Business Transformation and Growing Interactions With Google Workspace
Engaging every employee with personalized communications empowers them to do their best work and creates a strong company culture. To this end, companies worldwide like DPG Media rely on their internal platforms to drive their business transformation and to grow social interactions.
Join us on November 29th at 15:00 CET for a one-hour webinar, as Nathalie Thilleman and Karolien Van Loock at DPG Media share how they:
- Improved collaboration and enhanced productivity for both their employees and their customers.
- Fueled a sharing culture internally with the implementation of communities for social interactions and to collect employee feedback.
- Created hype & excitement around key company moments with an innovative communication strategy including gamification.
Want to leverage technology, increase productivity and foster deeper collaboration?
- Nathalie Thilleman | Manager Internal & Corporate Communications @ DPG Media
- Karolien Van Loock | Internal & Corporate Communications Officer @ DPG Media
- Danielle Ann Jewett | Partner Sales Manager @ LumApps
- Jonas Aerts | Change & Project Manager @ Xebia Workplace
Date: Tuesday, November 29
Time: 15:00 to 16:00 CET
Location: Online, link will be shared after registration