Are you ready to dive deep into the world of cloud-based big data solutions? If so, we invite you to join us at the Data Mass Gdańsk Summit 2023, where you can unlock the full potential of data-driven technologies and gain invaluable insights into Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI, all within the context of cutting-edge cloud solutions.
- Connect in Person: Let's finally meet in Gdańsk! Enjoy the opportunity to network with fellow data enthusiasts and industry experts, all under one roof.
- Expand Your Knowledge: Gain insights and knowledge on Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI, with a focus on cloud solutions.
- Meet Industry Experts: Interact with outstanding experts and practitioners from top data-driven companies.
- Hands-on Workshops: Join technical workshops led by experienced practitioners, offering you practical skills and insights.
Audience: Be part of an exceptional audience of data enthusiasts from Poland and around the world.
Don't miss out on our exclusive offer! Use the special code "Xebia20" to unlock a 20% discount on your conference participation ticket. Register now to secure your spot
- Dataset enrichment using LLM's, Jeroen Overschie, Machine Learning Engineer at Xebia
- Improving Psychotherapy through Data: Motivational Interviewing Optimization via NLP, Amit Spinrad, Data Scientist at Eleos Health
- AI Products: faster path from being right to being loved, Dainius K.Kniuksta, Artificial Intelligence Product Lead at Forecast.app
- Replacing the Data Platform during Hyper-Growth, Paweł Kupidura, Senior Software Engineer at Bolt
- Fast and Scalable Machine Learning Model Deployment - Vikramjit Sidhu, Software Engineer at FREENOW
- ML at Scale. How to productionize and operationalize hundreds of ML solutions in a simple and reliable way? - Tomasz Deręgowski, PhD, Director AI/ML Engineering at Nike
- Data Science meets engineering - the story of MLOps Platform that makes you productive everywhere - Marek Wiewiórka, Chief Data Architect at GetInData
- Advancing education with responsible AI - Kacper Łodzikowski, ViP of AI Capabilities at Pearson
- Unveiling the Mind: A.I. Decodes Words Directly from Brain Scans -
Lilianna Czaniecka, ETL Developer at mBank S.A.