Big Data Expo 2023 - Create Value Out of Your Data
Are you looking to create more business value through the application of data? If yes, take advantage of a chance to gather new insights at the Big Data Expo 2023. During the two days event on 12 & 13 September, you will discover how to develop a strategy supported by a data-driven foundation and become a truly data-minded organisation. Join us and find solutions in many different fields, from cloud computing to data visualisation and from data security to ML/AI.
What to Expect?
Big Data Expo has more than 100 innovative exhibitors, 8 lecturer halls with interesting presentations, a keynote hall, and more. The agenda is a mix of topics from technical to management level. Check out some of the exciting presentations below.
- Staying a Step Ahead Managing Credit Risk Portfolio at ING With Generative AI - Rui Falhas Santos from ING, Caio Benatto Moretti and Rens Dimmendaal from Xebia
- Exploring data science opportunities like an astronaut - Erick Webbe and Bas van Berkel from bol.com
- Unleashing the Power of Data: Elevating Business Intelligence to Intelligent Business - Rekin Mentes from Shell
- Build high quality ML models quickly using a central Feature Generator Library - Nischay Ghattamaraju from TMNL and Roel Bertens from Xebia
- How to accelerate your analytics team with analytics engineering - Look Botman from Bol.com and Zhou Su from Xebia
- From Data Strategy to Execution. It's that easy! - Chiel Schutter from Kramp and Steven Nooijen from Xebia
- Grip op het decentrale data platform van Enza Zaden - Bart Rentenaar from Enza Zaden and Cor Zuurmond from Xebia
- Big Data is dead. Long live easy data - Diederik Greveling from Xebia
Visit our Booth!
We have prepared a lot of surprises waiting for you at our stand. We encourage you to visit, participate in the competition, and ask questions of our experts.
Free tickets for Big Data Expo 2023 are now available! Get a ticket.