Learn how to effectively implement a cloud sustainability practice navigating the latest regulations and directives on GHG emissions in ESG reporting
In today's world, sustainable practices and environmental considerations have become paramount in every industry, including the financial services sector. As the focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting intensifies, companies strive to reduce their carbon footprint and adopt eco-friendly approaches, particularly in cloud infrastructure.
This event brings together industry experts, technology leaders, and solution providers to shed light on navigating the complexities of GHG emissions reporting and implementing sustainable cloud solutions.
Digital Sustainability Leader
- 18.00 Welcome drinks
- 19:00 Networking dinner
- Industry insights
- Xebia GreenOps in practice
- AWS Infrastructure for Sustainability
- Location: Searcys at The Gherkin, 30 St Mary’s Axe, London EC3A 8EP
- Time and Date: Thursday, September 7th, 18:00
Xebia is an IT consultancy and software development company established in 2001. With offices on every continent, Xebia helps companies embrace innovation, adopt the latest technologies, and implement successful business models. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Xebia delivers high-quality AWS consultancy for migrations, workloads, security, automation, and cost management.
- In the AWS cloud since 2006 and AWS Premier Consulting Partner since 2018;
- Long history and experience with sustainability initiatives, such as our sister company EnergyAlert;
- Involved with environmental impact cases at leading companies such as DSM;
- 150+ cloud professionals in the Benelux and 750+ globally in the Xebia Group;
- Founders of the FinOps Alliance.
Overall, Xebia's experience demonstrates its commitment to staying ahead of the curve and leveraging emerging technologies to drive growth for businesses, while making sure our customers stay in control of their cloud resources.