Are You Realizing Business Value?
It’s 2022. You’ve invested time and resources in data and AI. Let’s look at the results – are you realizing business value?
Just like people, organizations mature as they develop their skills and gain experience. The AI maturity level can be measured by looking into people and skills, tools and technology, and data. Cloud technology plays an increasingly important role in the success of organizations with data and AI.
In this on-demand webinar, several experienced data specialists share their experiences with planning and executing a data and AI strategy and implementing a modern, cloud-native data platform.
You will learn how to:
- Grow AI capabilities by assessing the AI Maturity level
- Develop AI use cases
- Include business stakeholders in the process
- Organize for success with data
- Design a modern, cloud-native data platform
- Reduce time-to-market by leveraging turn-key components
You will become familiar with:
- Google Cloud’s data and AI services
- The importance of Data Literacy
- The Modern Data Stack
- The components of a modern, cloud-native data platform
- Diederik Greveling, CTO Data Solutions
- Steven Nooijen, AI Strategist
Who is this webinar for?
- Professionals that want to create value from data
- Team leads that want to start or improve their analytics capabilities
- Engineering managers who have issues aggregating and combining data sources
- Managers who want to benefit from data technology without losing focus on their core activities